EARLY BIRD SALES OPEN 28 NOV to 31 DEC 2018
Full price online sales from 12:00 1 JAn to 16:00 28 May 2019
For updates and info visit - www.fortwilliamworldcup.co.uk
Buy your tickets now for one of the best sporting events in Scotland - and probably the best mountain bike event in the world. Make sure you choose the correct ticket that suits you/your group or family.
For full details including sales and delivery schedules see Making a Purchase and Terms and Conditions.
- Adults 18 and over. Child price applies to ages 6 to 17 inclusive and children aged 5 and under are free (age at 1 June)
- Check how many days you plan to attend
- If coming for a single day, decide if you want a ticket with or without gondola access
- When purchasing tickets you agree that these will be dispatched to at the address you supply or held at the venue for collection
- When using this site you agree to us communicating with you by email, phone or letter regarding you purchases or any information you request from us
- Tickets purchased up to the 20 May are dispatched from mid April
- Tickets purchased from 21 May to close of sales at 16:00 on 28 May will be held at the venue for collection. Uncollected items will be destroyed on the 4 June
- When purchasing tickets you agree that any mail returned for any reason by the Royal Mail can be redelivered or held at the venue for collection and destroyed on the 4 June if it remains uncollected
The Nevis Range gondola runs above the course and transports riders and spectators to the start at 650m altitude. Due to the numbers using the gondola, there are a limited number of tickets with gondola access available.
Weekends and Holidays - order processing and information requests may take longer than the normal minimum of two working days to process and respond to, we thank you for your patience