Buy your tickets now for one of the best sporting events in Scotland - and probably the best mountain bike event in the world. Make sure you choose the correct ticket that suits you/your group or family.
For full details including sales and delivery schedules see Making a Purchase and Terms and Conditions.
- Adults 18 and over. Child price applies to ages 6 to 17 inclusive and children aged 5 and under are free (age at 2 June)
- Check how many days you plan to attend
- If coming for a single day, decide if you want a ticket with or without gondola access
- Tickets purchased from 25 May to close of sales on 29 May at 16:00 will be held at the venue for collection
- Tickets purchased up to the 24 May are dispatched from mid April
The Nevis Range gondola runs above the course and transports riders and spectators to the start at 650m altitude. Due to the numbers using the gondola, there are a limited number of tickets with gondola access available.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR - Over the Christmas and New Year holiday period order processing, request and emails may take longer than the normal minimum of two working days to process, we thank you for your patience and wish you a Happy Christmas and New Year