Buy your tickets now for one of the best sporting events in Scotland - and probably the best mountain bike event in the world. Make sure you choose the correct ticket that suits you/your group or family.
For full details including sales and delivery schedules see Making a Purchase and Terms and Conditions.
- Adults 18 and over. Child price applies to ages 6 to 17 inclusive and children aged 5 and under are free (age at 3 June)
- Check how many days you plan to attend
- If coming for a single day, decide if you want a ticket with or without gondola access
- Tickets purchased from 26 May to close of sales on 30 May will be held at the venue for collection
- Tickets purchased up the 25 May are dispatched
The Nevis Range gondola runs above the course and transports riders and spectators to the start at 650m altitude. Due to the numbers using the gondola, there are a limited number of tickets with gondola access available.